Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In what month of what year did Romania have its transition of government from dictatorship (communism) to a parliamentary republic?
2. In what continent is Romania located?
3. What is the capital of Romania?
4. What is the primary language spoken in Romania?
5. What is the name of the currency used in Romania?
6. Which is NOT a level of government in Romania?
7. Has the population of Romania been rising or falling in the first decades of the 21st century?
8. An election took place in Romania on December 10, 2000. One candidate won by roughly 67 percent of the votes. Who is this person?
9. When was Romania proclaimed a 'People's Republic'?
10. What is the primary resource of Romania?
Source: Author silvercoat
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.