Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. You approach the airport in Bucharest. This airport is commonly known as Otopeni-Bucharest International Airport. What is its official name?
2. Now you want to go to a famous square, where you can find four statues of famous Romanians. You can also find one of the tallest buildings in Romania near this square.
3. Next, you want to go Spirii Hill to see an immense building. It is located on the west end of the Unirii Boulevarde.
4. To the east of Romania is the Black Sea. What is the name of its biggest sea resort?
5. From the beaches of Constanta, you go to see the Danube River delta. What is the largest city in the delta area?
6. From the Danube River delta, you go to Iasi. You come here to look at the many museums all housed under one roof. What is the name of this structure?
7. Next, you want to go to visit a medieval castle. So, you go to Brasov County the home of 'Dracula's Castle' and you want to visit it. What is this castle's actual name?
8. Next, you want to go to relax at some thermal spas in Bihor County. What are the names of these spas?
9. From a nice relaxation at the spas, you want to go to the city where the 1989 Revolution against Communism had begun.
10. Next, you come back to Bucharest. Before you leave, you want to take a stroll in one of Bucharest's many parks. You think a park near Herastrau Lake sounds nice. What is the name of this park?
Source: Author Andrei_L
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Exit10
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.