Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Suncorp Stadium is a popular sporting venue, but what was its original name?
2. There is an historic house in Brisbane built by the explorer Augustus Charles Gregory. In fact, the locality that it resides in is named after the house. What is this name?
3. Popular with joggers and bike riders, this mountain is also home to Brisbane's television stations. What is the name of the mountain?
4. Situated next to the Queensland Performing Arts Complex, and just across the river from the Queen Street Mall, South Bank was once home to what event?
5. If I were to board the Ipswich train from Milton Station and got off three stops later, which station would I end up at?
6. Which suburb is home to the Brisbane Powerhouse?
7. If I were to send a postcard to my friend who lives in Toowong, what would the postcode be?
8. Which of these is NOT a Brisbane bridge?
9. If I was to walk over the Goodwill Bridge from South Brisbane, what university would I be at?
10. There is a big casino in the city. However, before it was a casino, the building was used as something else. What was it used as?
Source: Author rosieh
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Exit10
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.