Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the following cities is closest to the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) with North Korea?
2. What is the formal way of saying "Hello" in Korean?
3. In the United States, the number 13 is notorious for its superstitious overtones. What number is the equivalent to the number 13 in South Korea?
4. What term is given to South Korean soldiers who work closely with American troops?
5. In 1987, Pontiac brought the Le Mans back to American markets. What South Korean company manufactured the Le Mans?
6. What was the U.S. military name given to the task of chopping down a tree at Panmunjom, in the DMZ, in August 1976?
7. Which of the following is not a South Korean beer?
8. In what month were the 1988 Seoul Summer Olympic Games held?
9. What is the name of the residence of the President of South Korea, in Seoul?
10. The Korean Conflict ended in 1953.
Source: Author robmeister
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Beatka
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.