Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Some scholars have compared Korea's shape (including both North and South) to which animal, sans tail?
2. The northern border of Korea is created almost entirely by two rivers. The most well known river is the Yalu, but what is the other river that makes up much of the northeast border called?
3. Taking the two Koreas together, north and south, is it true or false that the only other country bordering Korea is China?
4. The highest point of either Korea (north or south) is called what?
5. Korea is separated from Japan by what strait?
6. True or false: The Koreans call the Sea of Japan the 'West Sea'.
7. What is the name of the mountain range that runs along the eastern coast of South Korea, and runs on into North Korea for a bit?
8. The largest island of Korea is also considered a vacation paradise by Koreans. What is it called?
9. The North Korean capital of Pyongyang lies very close to which major Korean river?
10. Which is larger by area, North Korea or South Korea?
Source: Author thejazzkickazz
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor profchallenger1
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.