Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This small Nottinghamshire town was the birthplace of the author D.H. Lawrence.
2. I wandered the impressive Minster and city walls, the castle, the Viking Centre and the Shambles. Where was that place?
3. On Wednesday I went to Hillsborough and Meadowhall, a city built on hills and a steel town, but where was that place?
4. Then I went to the home town of the John, Paul, Ringo and George, Anfield and Goodison too and the Albert Docks but I still can't remember where?
5. Feeling brave I went to a Theme park and rode the Oblivion, Nemesis and Black Hole, wandered the gardens and sampled the Corkscrew, but where was I?
6. Oh to be by the seaside and see the illuminations, and Tower, the trams and pleasure beach, if only I could remember where?
7. This place impressed me to no end and many others too! It is an old power station on the banks of the Thames, now a smashing new gallery with a swinging new bridge?
8. Here I caught a train to Paris that went under the sea.
9. Returning to England I saw a pavilion where a Prince Regent once played. I hear vintage cars rally there once a year. Are they Seagulls?
10. Oh and home again to the finest stone town in all of England with a famous George and Lambert too. Here is the resting place of Sir Malcolm Sargent.
Source: Author deadmeat
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Tizzabelle
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.