Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which U.S. national park is the most visited (2002 statistics)?
2. Which of these national parks is NOT named after a plant?
3. In which national park will you find Cadillac Mountain and Eagle Lake?
4. What is the southernmost U.S. national park?
5. Guadalupe Mountains National Park is located in what U.S. state?
6. Canada's Waterton Lakes National Park shares a border with which U.S. national park?
7. Which national park is home to the world's longest recorded system of caves?
8. How many national parks are located in the U.S. state of Alaska?
9. What is the oldest U.S. National Park?
10. What is the second oldest U.S. National Park?
11. Where would you find Wizard Island, Rim Village Visitor Center and Phantom Ship?
12. Big Bend National Park is named after a sharp turn in what river?
13. Which U.S. national park is the smallest?
14. How many national parks are located within the U.S. state of Ohio?
15. Where will you find Jackson Lake, Jenny Lake, Mt. Owen and Antelope Flats?
16. Which of the 48 contiguous U.S. states is home to the most national parks?
17. What North Dakota national park is known for its eroded landscape, herds of bison and prairie dogs?
18. Which of these national parks is NOT located entirely on an island or islands?
19. California's lowest point of elevation is located within which national park?
20. Which of these national parks is known for its rain forests?
Source: Author wildebeest
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.