Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What state capital is located in the "Pine Tree State" and is the easternmost state capital in the U.S.?
2. What is the state capital where Mount Rushmore is located?
3. What is the state capital named after the third President of the United States, the principal author of the Declaration of Independence?
4. What is the state capital established on the longest river system in North America, and whose name translated means "Red Stick"?
5. What is the state capital of the state nicknamed the "Sunshine State" and home to Everglades National Park?
6. What is the state capital where the state caucuses are held representing the first major electoral event in the nomination process for the President of the United States?
7. What is the state capital found in New England on the Merrimack River, where the Christa McAuliffe Planetarium is located?
8. What is the state capital located in the South, named after the seventh U.S. President, and the site of the world's first human lung transplant?
9. What is the state capital that was an important political and supply center during the Civil War, and is found halfway between the Blue Ridge Mountains and the Atlantic Ocean?
10. What is the state capital of the state that borders Mexico and is the largest in area of the contiguous United States?
Source: Author Scallop44
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.