Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Prime Minister John Gorton was deposed by a party room vote in March of 1971. Who was his successor?
2. Can you name the long running childrens' variety television show that premiered in 1971?
3. Who was Australia's King of Pop for 1971?
4. Another long running television variety program made its debut in 1971. Can you name it?
5. What was introduced in Australia on a trial basis in October, 1971?
6. Which natural resource was discovered off Western Australia in 1971?
7. In which sport was a shorter version introduced in Australia in 1971?
8. Can you name the Australian Of The Year for 1971?
9. 1971 saw the withdrawal of Australian troops from which country?
10. What was the #1 song in Australia for 1971?
Source: Author mandamoo
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.