Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. When was Hannibal born?
2. Wich city did Hannibal besiege and take, which provoked war with Rome?
3. What surprising action did Hannibal take on his way to Italy?
4. In which battle did Hannibal use mist to ambush the Romans?
5. After losing battles against Hannibal Rome appointed a dictator. Who was this man?
6. When not even a dictator could solve the problem Rome sent out eight legions (80,000 men) to deal with Hannibal once and for all! Hannibal completely destroyed the army. What was the name of that battle?
7. Which battle was the turning point of the war?
8. In which battle was Hannibal eventually defeated by Scipio Africanus?
9. Why did Hannibal hate the Romans so much?
10. In which year did Hannibal eventually die?
Source: Author HANNIBAL4EVER
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.