Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The Etruscans were skilled at dentistry and were the first to invent false teeth.
2. Who wrote the "The Star Spangled Banner"?
3. What was the line that divided the Louisiana Territory into the slave half and the free half.
4. Who was the first emperor of Rome?
5. Smallpox was a disease spread to the Native Americans by the European settlers.
6. One of Socrates' major points in his teachings was to ___________?
7. What was the setting for the first attempt by England to colonize in America that failed miserably?
8. Who was the on-field leader of the British troops when they surrendered to George Washington at Yorktown on October 19, 1781?
9. Which part of Berlin was Communist during the Cold War?
10. Did the first line of Martin Luther King Jr.'s "I Have A Dream" Speech contain the words "I have a dream"?
11. What was the shape of the Roman shield?
12. The name for the time period where there was an extraordinary decrease in learning and knowledge in Western Europe was known as the _______ ________.
13. Alexander the Great was of Macedonian descent.
14. Who is thought by most historians to be the first European to discover the "New World"?
15. Name the places where the first two battles of the Revolutionary War took place.
Source: Author shooster
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor coolupway
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.