Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. 2122 N. Clark Street in Chicago, Illinois was the site of what Prohibition-era event?
2. The building at 411 Elm Street at the western end of Dallas, Texas' central Business District housed what historic site?
3. 1-10 Otemachi, Naka-ku in the city of Hiroshima, Japan is near what site?
4. What happened in front of Moritz Schiller's food store on Franz-Josef Street and the Appel Quay in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, on June 28, 1914?
5. It was in this house at 45 Viena St. and Río Churubusco Avenue in the Coyoacán district of Mexico City that this famous person met his grisly end. Who was it?
6. What U.S. President was shot at 511 Tenth Street, NW in Washington, DC?
7. The house at 10050 Cielo Drive in Los Angeles, California was part of what dark chapter in Hollywood history?
8. What was said to have begun in Wilmer McLean's back yard and ended in his front parlor?
9. We know the Beatles got their start in Liverpool before making the splash heard around the world called the first British Invasion. One segment of that history can be found at 10 Mathew Street in Liverpool. What is located there?
10. The city of Munich, Germany has had its share of famous and infamous events. One began at an apartment complex at 31 Connollystraße, near the Olympic Stadium. What was it?
Source: Author Oddball
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.