Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which was the only allied country to refuse to sign the Treaty of Versailles following WWI, because its province of Shandong was being given to Japan?
2. The 'Wall of Death' and 'Block 11' were locations at which site of mass murder during WW2?
3. Which Roman politician and writer is known by his nickname that means "chickpea"?
4. In which modern "New World" country did the Aztecs develop two of the world's favourite flavours: chocolate and vanilla?
5. The Battle of Largs in 1263 had no clear victors, but brought the end of the threat to Scotland from which people?
6. In Ireland in the early 1920s, who were The Black and Tans?
7. Which Caribbean capital city experienced a devastating earthquake in the year 2010?
8. The Persian Wars were a major conflict between the Greek world and the ancient Persian Empire. The book "The Histories" chronicled these wars and was written by this contemporary also known as the "Father of History". Who was it?
9. In 1868 the Treaty of Ft. Laramie was signed by William T. Sherman and the Lakota nation. In what state did this take place?
10. What was the first state to be entered into the Union?
Source: Author FTBot
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.