Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Although the ancient Egyptians could have learned independently how to make beer, they also may have learned from which neighbor, believed to have created the oldest known recipe. Which neighboring civilization was this?
2. Which god in the ancient Egyptian pantheon, who was also the god of the dead, was the guardian of beer?
3. The ancient Egyptians actually had a goddess of beer, who was also a goddess of childbirth. What was her name?
4. While the ancient Egyptians occasionally used emmer wheat when they made beer, which grain was commonly used to make their beer?
5. Which of the following best describes which people in ancient Egypt were allowed to consume beer?
6. The beer that the ancient Egyptians drank daily was not very intoxicating.
7. Public drunkenness was not acceptable in ancient Egypt.
8. Which Egyptian goddess, who many times took the shape of a cow, was worshiped in a five-week festival during which time she was worshiped as goddess of love?
9. Traditionally, who brewed the beer in ancient Egypt?
10. Which of the following statements about beer in ancient Egypt is correct?
Source: Author ponycargirl
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.