Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Used in weaving textiles
2. Spanish for citadel; Chimú culture walled enclosure
3. Earlier culture that contributed to the Chimú culture
4. Largest pre-Columbian city in South America
5. Most powerful Chimú culture deity
6. "Spondylus" offering for gods and used for trade
7. Alloy of gold and copper
8. Describes the organization of settlements in the Chimú culture
9. Camelid native to South America
10. Conquered the Kingdom of Chimor
Source: Author ponycargirl
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.