Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. We begin in the period between the two World Wars. Which of the four events listed occurred first?
2. Which of these events occurred first?
3. Back to the Victorian era for this one ... Which of these events happened at least a decade before the other three?
4. Fast forward to four events in the late 20th century now ... Which happened first, though?
5. How about events of the 16th Century? Which of these four happened first?
6. Forward to the 1970s now. Which of these four events occurred first?
7. Four 20th century deaths this time, but which of these people was the first to die?
8. Another trip back to the 19th Century -- which of these events occurred first?
9. Back to living memory as we fast-forward to the 1980s, but do you remember which of these events happened first?
10. We've had four 20th century deaths, so it seems reasonable to finish with four births, but can you work out which of these four people was born first?
Source: Author EnglishJedi
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.