Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which ingredients are used to make candy floss, cotton candy or fairy floss?
2. Which company created in 1974 sells slushy iced drinks which include blue raspberry, cherry and sour apple flavours?
3. Berliner, beignet and beaver tails are all pastries made by using which cooking method?
4. Which caramel coated popcorn was the first of its kind and came into production in 1896?
5. As people become more conscious of their sugar intake, street vendors are making available more varieties of fresh fruit. Which of these is NOT contained in fruit?
6. Starbucks sell a hot sweet drink called caramel macchiato, which includes a vanilla syrup and a dash of espresso coffee. What does the word 'macchiato' mean?
7. What would you get if you asked for Gaufres de Bruxelles?
8. I am walking along a British seafront, eating a wafer cone with soft ice cream and a chocolate flake sticking out of the top. What am I describing?
9. Certain savory foods surprisingly have a large quantity of sugar. Approximately how much sugar would you find in a McDonald's 7oz Quarter Pounder with cheese?
10. A lot of manufactures have become more health conscious because of the bad press relating to the amount of sugar in food and drink. Coca-Cola Life is a carbonated soft drink which contains nearly half the amount of sugar than a classic Coca-Cola. It also includes which natural product?
Source: Author Plodd
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.