Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of these is the name of an American sandwich chain that was founded at the beach town of Point Pleasant in 1956?
2. Using the photograph as a clue, what is the name of an American sandwich chain founded in 1964? They adopted the slogan "America's Sub Shop" in 2014.
3. Which of the following is an American fast food sandwich chain that specializes in roast beef?
4. Which popular American sandwich chain began as Pete's Super Submarines in Connecticut in 1965?
5. In which American capital city was the sandwich chain known as Schlotzsky's first established in 1971?
6. Riddle me this! Do you know of a popular American sandwich chain that likes to toast its buns? They were founded in Colorado in 1981.
7. Which of the following is an American sandwich chain that was founded in Champaign, Illinois in 1983? If you're stumped just look to Brock Lesnar for the answer.
8. Which of these is an American sandwich chain that was founded near St. Louis, Missouri? The name of the company is Spanish for bread basket.
9. What is the name of an American sandwich chain whose name comes from a city nearby to where it was founded in 1993?
10. In 1994, two American firefighters established a sandwich chain in the city of Jacksonville, Florida. What is the name of it?
Source: Author RedHook13
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.