Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. According to 2000 statistics, which fast food restaurant was the top grossing chain, with about 20 billion dollars in U.S. sales?
2. Which of these is true about the Wendy's Frosty?
3. Which U.S. midwestern fast food chain, known for their famous burgers, celebrated its 75th anniversary in 1996?
4. In 1990, Burger King changed the fat they used to fry their foods. What fat is used today, at least in the U.S.?
5. Which U.S. fast food chain purchased Hardee's hamburger outlet?
6. Which restaurant is the most international chicken chain?
7. Which U.S. fast food chain was developed based on McDonald's assembly-line system?
8. Which U.S. sandwich shop was originally named "Pete's Super Submarines?"
9. What U.S. restaurant boasts the slogan, "Service With the Speed of Sound?"
10. Which of these American pizza chains debuted first?
Source: Author baker2004
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.