Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In 2008, which Canadian casual dining restaurant would assure you that "You're Among Friends"?
2. This popular fast food chain had instant success in 1988-89 when they released an advertising campaign that had a song known as the "____________ $1,000 000 Dollar Menu Song". In the lyrics, it used all the items that were on the menu at that time. What was the name of the fast food chain that goes in the blank?
3. Back in 2004, this popular casual dining chain had a catchy doo wop tune done a cappella style. It started off with "I want my baby back, baby back, baby back, I want my baby back, baby back, baby back... ". What restaurant had this song?
4. In the 1980s, which pizza company warned us to "Avoid the Noid"?
5. In 2004, which fast food chain came out with a burger that, according to the commercial, was so hot you couldn't talk while you were eating it or you would risk setting things on fire?
6. Back in 1984, this fast food chain had a slogan that would forever become a part of American culture. Which company coined the phrase "Where's the beef?"?
7. Every year around February this Canadian based quick service restaurant encourages us to "roll up the rim to win" (you have to roll the R's when you say it). Which restaurant is this?
8. Which popular children's themed restaurant is know as the place "Where a kid can be a kid"?
9. What popular submarine chain is always encouraging us to "Eat Fresh"?
10. Up until the mid 1990s, this company would boast that its products were "Finger Licking Good"?
Source: Author drinxwilson
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Leau
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.