Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of these sandwiches contain the same size meat patty as the one found on the infamous BigMac?
2. Within McDonald's restaurants, which level of individuals would train a new employee on the customer service (cashier) station?
3. What was the name of the milkshake machine in which Ray Kroc originally invested, which inevitably lead to the creation of the McDonald's company?
4. In which U.S. state did the first McDonald's appear? (Not the franchise. Known then as 'McDonald's Hamburgers')
5. The name 'McDonald's' came from the two brothers who originally owned 'Mcdonald's Hamburgers'. What were the two brothers' names?
6. How much money did the original McDonald's hamburger sell for?
7. When Ray Kroc opened the first McDonald's franchise in Des Plaines, Illinois, how much was the first day's revenue?
8. Which of the following ideas for future McDonald's experiences weren't being piloted during 2002?
9. According to the McDonald's Canada website, how many grams of fat are in a McVeggie burger?
10. How many grams of fat can be found in a single Canadian McChicken sauce packet?
Source: Author kirameku17
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.