Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who founded Wendy's?
2. Who was Wendy's named after?
3. Only one item has been dropped from the original 1969 menu. What is it?
4. According to Wendy's folklore, why are their hamburgers square?
5. Which of these products have never been on the Wendy's menu?
6. When Wendy's opened its first store in Columbus in 1969, how much did a Frosty cost? (There was only one size back then).
7. What was the first new product Wendy's added to the original menu on a national basis? (The year was 1979).
8. In which year did Wendy's add the chicken sandwich to its menu?
9. What motto did Wendy's add to its cameo in 1970?
10. What 1980s advertising slogan made a star out of Clara Peller, a retired Chicago manicurist?
Source: Author Bomber1013
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.