Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What would you use a cheval for?
2. What is a narrow high chest of drawers or bureau, often with a mirror attached called?
3. How many drawers does a semenier chest have?
4. What are brewster, spoonback and fauteuil all types of?
5. In which room would you most likely find a canterbury?
6. What is a credenza?
7. What is the correct name for a table with hinges that collapses to half size?
8. Traditionally, who would use a bonheur du jour?
9. What is an etagere most similar to?
10. What is a vitrine?
Source: Author exit10
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.