Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The valued spice known as saffron comes from which part of the saffron crocus?
2. Which of the following is a common nickname for the lovely chrysanthemum?
3. Tulip bulbs were more valuable than gold in Holland for a period in the 1600s.
4. Over half of the of the fresh-cut flowers grown in the United States come from which of these states?
5. According to folklore, which group was slowed down by the thistle during their invasion of Scotland?
6. All pitcher plants are deadly poisonous to mammals.
7. The unusual titan arum grows naturally on which of the following islands?
8. The passion flower has been used for many years to treat which of the following?
9. There is a Christian legend that which flower came about from the tears of the Virgin Mary?
10. The flame lily is the national flower of which of the following countries?
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.