Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "Nelson's blood" is a sailor's term for which type of liquor?
2. In the original Trivial Pursuit board, what color is the History category? Hint: It is a primary color.
3. What food is this: Deep fried, coated in a rich sauce and named after the city where it was invented? The city itself is named after an animal.
4. Which of these is the largest edible fruit with origin in North America, sometimes called an Ozark banana? Ask your dad.
5. Which of the following games can be played with more than two people (using standard equipment and rules)?
6. A lamington is a cake covered in coconut and chocolate. In which country are you most likely to be offered one?
7. All UK stamps feature the head of the current monarch. Which literary figure was the first non-royal to feature on a British stamp?
8. Which ice cream flavor from Ben & Jerry's consists of "sweet cream ice cream with chocolate cookie pieces, fudge dinosaurs and a fudge swirl"?
9. Which chess piece, also able to castle with another piece, is worth 5 points?
10. In the card game Uno, what main color is a Wild Card?
Source: Author FTBot
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.