Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Napoleon found it impossible to eat which deep gridded breakfast ever again after the Battle of Waterloo because it reminded him of his ignominious defeat? (Think of where Waterloo is found today.)
2. Davy Crockett and the defenders of the Alamo refused which catered egg breakfast offered to them by the forces of Santa Anna? (Think of Santa Anna's nationality.)
3. John F. Kennedy famously said, "Ich bin ein Berliner." Clearly he meant to express solidarity with the people of Berlin but what breakfast food can a Berliner also be?
4. Eggs Benedict were named by the British in honor of the American traitor Benedict Arnold for his services during the Revolutionary War.
5. Blackbeard and Captain Kidd may have treasured which lanky doughnut above all others? (Did it have a silvery glaze?)
6. According to legend, the Luther Burger, a hamburger where the bun is replaced with a doughnut, was named after which famous Luther?
7. The oft married Henry VIII may have found which egg dish to be particularly appealing?
8. William Jennings Bryan, a most gifted orator, would have clearly enjoyed which breakfast food? (Choose the answer that fits best.)
9. Judge Roy Bean, "The Law West of the Pecos", surely would have enjoyed which breakfast food? (Choose the answer that fits best.)
10. I would be remiss if I did not include a question about the inspiration for this quiz, Dr. Seuss. Dr. Seuss 'saw' which jam on his breakfast English muffin and was very pleased indeed? (Think Dr. Seuss' first book.)
Source: Author tazman6619
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ozzz2002
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.