Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What often begins breakfast is a hot cup of which product for which Brazil provides about one-third of the world's supply?
2. One morning you get out a simple griddle or just a flat pan, prepare a batter (a few lumps in it are acceptable), and cook round items that are usually served with butter and maple syrup. What are they?
3. You might put together a dish that often calls for eggs, milk, and other ingredients, often cheese. What is this meal that is often folded over during cooking?
4. Some mornings you might prefer a very simple breakfast. If you have a fresh squeezed citrus juice from Florida or California, and a round toasted item (with a hole) on which you spread something (often cream cheese), what are you having?
5. One breakfast involves eggs, muffin, usually a meat, and traditionally Hollandaise sauce. What is it called?
6. One morning you might soak slices of bread in an egg mixture, fry them, and serve them with butter and syrup. What are you eating?
7. This dish is a variation of French toast. It generally has three horizontal pieces of French toast with meats and cheeses between the slices. It is usually named after a a literary place inhabited by a Count. What is this meal called?
8. One morning you take several eggs, milk, and cheese, whisk them together, and cook the mix over a very slow flame, stirring them together until they are fluffy and done. What is the standard name for this meal?
9. One morning you cook batter between the two sides of a round, hinged griddle iron. What are you preparing?
10. In the winter, you might like a hot cereal for breakfast. The box you get out has "Quaker" on it. What popular hot cereal are you most likely about to enjoy?
Source: Author lowtechmaster
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.