Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Is your brain freezing? What Scrabble-legal interjection is chattering out from between your teeth?
2. It's absolutely delicious when you can make a word from that consonant-loaded rack. What Scrabble-legal interjection will make its way past your lips?
3. You're probably thinking pretty hard about what to do with all those consonants on your rack. What vowelless Scrabble-legal interjection might you be murmuring?
4. You're really fed up with pulling one consonant after another out of the bag. What Scrabble-letter word states clearly to what degree you're fed up?
5. What Scrabble-legal interjection might you throw at somebody who won't be quiet while you're trying to think about all those consonants?
6. That bad Scrabble bag! Does it have to keep giving you consonants? What Scrabble-legal interjection will you scold it with?
7. There has to be a vowel around here somewhere! What Scrabble-legal interjection would you use to try to get its attention?
8. You're getting disgusted with the never-ending stream of consonants coming from that bag. What Scrabble-legal interjection expresses your disgust?
9. You're feeling so low, you resort to a word of Welsh extraction. What Scrabble-legal valley are you in?
10. You'll want to dance to some Welsh folk music after using up all these consonants. You'll draw a crowd, to tell the truth. What Scrabble-legal instrument are you playing?
Source: Author ubermom
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ozzz2002
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.