Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. There are many ways to prepare coffee. Which of the following methods uses pump pressure?
2. Which of the following terms is used to describe water quality in relation to the extraction of coffee?
3. Some of the world's most expensive coffee comes from Jamaica. But where does the most expensive coffee come from?
4. Which coffee bean dating back to 1,000 B.C. has its origin in Yemen?
5. Nowadays it seems that there are as many flavors as there are ways to prepare coffee. What ingredient is added to Irish coffee to make it Irish?
6. There are lattes, cappuccinos, frappés, and all the flavor combinations that can go with them. Do you know one of the differences between a latte and a cappuccino?
7. As any good barista knows, making a good cup of any coffee is an art. When steaming milk for use in coffee, what is the ideal temperature?
8. Scandinavians add a certain ingredient to the brewing process that is a bit unusual. Do you know what that ingredient is?
9. Baristas know what a caffe mocha is. What is added to coffee to make it a mocha?
10. During World War II, American soldiers in Europe found the espresso coffee to be too strong. As a result, they diluted the espresso with hot water resulting in which coffee drink?
Source: Author nmerr
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ozzz2002
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.