Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What year was the South Carolina state quarter released?
2. South Carolina became a State on May 23, 1788, making it the ____ quarter to be released.
3. What is the saying that is written on the design of the South Carolina quarter?
4. Is there a star on the design of the South Carolina quarter?
5. What is in the design of the South Carolina quarter?
6. Which way is the bird looking in the South Carolina quarter design?
7. Who or what group picked the final design of the South Carolina state quarter?
8. In the design of the South Carolina quarter, what is the State bird (Carolina wren) perched on?
9. What are the two years that are printed on the back of the South Carolina quarter?
10. Can the state flower (yellow jessamine) be found in two different locations in the design?
Source: Author Garfieldngurgi
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor silverginger
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.