Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. On the Maine quarter, how many birds can you see flying in the background?
2. On the Missouri quarter, under the date 1821, there are three words. What are they?
3. What type of fruit is shown on the Georgia quarter?
4. On the ___________ quarter, there is a big oak tree.
5. What are the words written on the New York quarter?
6. On the Alabama quarter, who is sitting in the rocking chair?
7. What is on the Mississippi quarter?
8. On the New Jersey quarter, there are four words above the date 1999. What are they?
9. How many musical instruments are on the Tennessee quarter?
10. How many stars are on the Indiana quarter?
Source: Author Dave12
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor silverginger
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.