Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What year was the Maryland State quarter released?
2. Maryland became a State on April 28, 1788, making it the ______ quarter to be released.
3. What is written on the back of the Maryland quarter?
4. What is in the design of the Maryland state quarter?
5. What is the building that is included in the Maryland quarter design?
6. There are acorns in the Maryland state quarter design.
7. What is the name of the Committee that Maryland's Governor,Parris N. Glendening, established for the quarter program?
8. What are the two years printed on the Maryland state quarter?
9. What is written at the top of the back side of the Maryland State quarter just above the year it became a state?
10. 2 flags can be seen in the design of the Maryland quarter.
Source: Author garfieldngurgi
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.