Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Barbie came out in what year?
2. After Barbie, what doll was next produced?
3. Which series or collection has the most Barbies?
4. What year did the first Happy Holidays Barbie come out?
5. When collecting 'Mod' Barbie's, what is the phrase to look for?
6. In the late 60s to early 70s, Barbie's friend PJ always wore her hair in pigtails with beads and what other identifying item?
7. In the late 70s, Barbie went from Mod to Groovy. Which doll came out then?
8. The Talking Barbies made in Mexico around 1970 had a defect when played with. What was it?
9. TNT in the Barbie world stands for:
10. The fore runner to the TNT Barbie was the:
Source: Author dollyrama
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Leau
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.