Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Hera is the youngest of Cronus' and Rhea's three daughters. Who are her two sisters?
2. Hera is Zeus' wife and sister. Who are her other two brothers?
3. Zeus tricked Hera into marrying him by using her love of animals. What bird did he disguise himself as?
4. Which of these is one Hera's children, one whom she cast from Olympus, because she could not bear how ugly he was?
5. Io was a nymph that Zeus had an affair with while married to Hera. What did he disguise Io as to hide her from an approaching Hera's wrath?
6. What was the name of the garden that Hera and Zeus were married in?
7. Callisto was a nymph Zeus had an affair with. Hera transformed her into a bear hoping she would be shot and hunted by her own son. Who was he?
8. Before giving birth to Apollo and Artemis, whose labour did Hera have her daughter prolong for nine months, in revenge for Zeus' affair with her?
9. Hera was hell-bound on killing Heracles. This was a child of Zeus and which of these?
10. The Trojan War started because of a beauty contest. This was to settle a dispute about who was the most beautiful, Hera, Aphrodite and Athena. What did Hera offer the judge in return for winning?
11. Whose hair did Hera transform into snakes, because she dared to say her hair was better than Hera's?
12. In Book 5 of the Iliad, which one of her children does Hera conspire against in retaliation for their allegiance with the Trojans?
13. What fruit is Hera usually depicted holding?
14. Which of Zeus' lovers did Hera trick into asking him to reveal his true form, destroying the mortal in the process?
15. Which of Zeus' lovers became a child-eating monster after Hera took her children away, driving the woman mad?
Source: Author LuH77
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.