Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Adult students tend to have certain similarities. For example, they are usually independent. What is NOT typically true of adult learners?
2. When are adult learners most likely to become interested and enthused in a college class?
3. Like many younger students, the majority of adults also dislike being in school.
4. Which type of teaching practice, aimed at adult students, have researchers found to be the most beneficial?
5. What is the science of adult learning called?
6. Which of the following is a major aspect of how adults learn new information?
7. For adults to actually acquire knowledge, learning must be all of the following EXCEPT:
8. Adults, like children, learn in many different ways. Which is not a generally identified learning style?
9. What is the greatest learning obstacle for adults who return to school?
10. If you are an adult who is contemplating going back to college, which of these might be the reason for your decision?
Source: Author pagiedamon
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.