Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the following was the contribution of the three monotheistic religions to the rise of democratic ideas, and not to theology?
2. Who was considered the "father" of Athenian democracy?
3. Before it was an empire and after it was a monarchy, what type of government did Rome have?
4. Signed by King John at Runnymede on June 15, 1215, the Magna Carta guaranteed all of the following except:
5. The rights to life, liberty and property are most commonly associated with which political philosopher?
6. What was the first US constitution called?
7. During what movement did Europeans begin to apply reason and science to all areas of life?
8. Prior to the English Civil War, what two issues were the most common source of contention between Charles I and Parliament?
9. The separation of powers into three branches is most commonly associated with which political philosopher?
10. Instead of a "republic of virtue," this guy presided over The Reign of Terror.
Source: Author cnaron
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.