Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who is responsible for making sure all light, sound, and stage cues are executed at the proper time?
2. If a technician is in the "grid," where are they?
3. When technicians are "loading in", what are they doing?
4. Who is most likely to be working in the "catwalk"?
5. What does a dresser do?
6. Gathering small items of furniture is often the responsibility of which of these departments?
7. What is another name for the "pipes" above the stage that can hold flying scenery, lights, or other stage props?
8. There are days during the week that there are no shows performing. These days are called _______ days.
9. Scenery is sometimes a series of walls. What is the theatre term for these "walls?"
10. What is a "changeover?"
Source: Author JimiGirl
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.