Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the following is the most accurate definition of "vegetarian"?
2. Which of the following is NOT a type of vegetarian diet?
3. Which of the following statements, which are generally acknowledged as true by vegetarians, is controversial?
4. When asked if he was a vegetarian for the sake of health, which writer famously said, "Yes, for the health of the animals."?
5. All vegetarians have a decreased risk of heart disease and obesity.
6. The book "Famous Vegetarians and Their Favorite Recipes" by Rynn Berry does NOT include which of the following?
7. Which of the following is NOT a subdivision of Living and Raw Foods vegetarianism?
8. Meat is an addictive substance.
9. Many people have heard of vegetarian "meat" substitutes made from soy, such as tofu, "tofurkey", and tempeh. Which of the following is also a meat protein substitute?
10. He won the Nobel Prize for Physics in 1921, and he also said this:
"Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances of survival for life on earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet."
Source: Author LilahDeDah
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor fringe
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.