Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. There was a young lad name of Ed,
Who was actually pretty much dead.
That didn't stop Bella,
Who made him her fella,
But kept him away from her bed.
2. It's called the Lost Generation:
Jake and friends gone from their nations.
Who fathoms the pull
Of tormenting a bull?
A sadistic and cruel avocation.
3. Miss Elliot should have thought twice,
When mulling her family's advice
About whom to wed;
'Cuz she was misled.
Wentworth WAS a love beyond price.
4. A dream moves a great man to found
A city where mirrors abound.
His family's long story?
Misfortune and glory.
Which a hurricane brings to the ground.
5. The children met danger most cruel
While one wore a ham home from school!
The best thing to do?
A simple "Hey, Boo."
Said thanks to the man who stopped Ewell.
6. The young man might seem very daft
Who floated downstream on a raft.
For travlin' with Jim,
Learnin' so much with him,
There simply was no better craft.
7. The old house looked over the moor
On a love unlike any before:
A girl, hardly coy
And her "dark gypsy boy"
A passion that death could not cure.
8. A driven, traditional man
Who values the traits that he can
To leading his tribe;
But change breaks his links to his clan.
9. Consider the poor second wife:
She leads a mysterious life
With Mr. de Winter.
But their marriage won't splinter,
Despite all the houskeeper's strife.
10. If you don't much like lawyers now,
When you read this story of how
The parties dispute
An endless lawsuit,
"Let's kill all the lawyers!" you'll vow.
Source: Author shorthumbz
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.