Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Our heroine's given name is Danielle. What is her surname?
2. In the course of "Haunting Danielle" various male characters become, or would like to become, romantically involved with our heroine. When we meet her at the beginning of the series, what is Danielle's marital status?
3. The title of the series, "Haunting Danielle", indicates that our heroine may have a problem with ghosts while the title of the first book, "The Ghost of Marlow House", indicates where her main ghostly antagonist can be found. When Danielle takes possession of Marlow House, whose spirit does she find in residence?
4. Does the ghost who resides at Marlow House have episodes of behaving like a poltergeist-type spirit?
5. The principle setting for "Haunting Danielle" is Marlow House. Where is the house located?
6. On moving into Marlow House, Danielle and Lily find that they have a handsome neighbor directly across the street. What is his name?
7. Who is the first member of the town's police force Danielle meets?
8. At the beginning of the series, Danielle has only one living relative. Who is it?
9. The first friend Danielle makes in her new town is Marie Hemming Nichols, a kind and chatty ninety-year-old widow, who loves gardening, to her grandson Adam's dismay. What relation, if any, does Marie bear to the person whose ghost haunts Marlow House?
10. Pier Cafe, Lucy's Diner, Beach Taco and Pearl Cove are all popular local eateries. At which one can Carla, the cheerful, multicolor-haired waitress who is always ready to stop and gossip, usually be found?
Source: Author Catreona
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.