Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In which book by Charles Dickens does Inspector Bucket appear?
2. Which story is set in the magic land of St Brandan's Isle?
3. Who wrote 'Under Milk Wood'?
4. What was the name of Elizabeth Barret Browning's pet dog?
5. Which of the following is NOT a character from George Orwell's 'Animal Farm'?
6. Which of the following characters is not from Mark Twain's ' The Adventures of Tom Sawyer'?
7. Which literary schoolboy was bullied by the character Flashman?
8. Which book by H. Rider Haggard tells the story of an African queen who holds the secret to eternal life?
9. Charles Dodgson was better known by another name. Which one?
10. Which of the following is NOT a character from a book by Thomas Hardy?
Source: Author ruma
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.