Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "And, as his strength Failed him at length, He met a pilgrim shadow."
2. "It was the painted figure of Time as he is commonly represented, save that, in lieu of a scythe..."
3. "It was a low, dull, quick sound, much such a sound as a watch makes when enveloped in cotton."
4. "What tale of terror, now, their turbulency tells!"
5. "She fell dead upon the spot, without a groan."
6. "And the revel went whirlingly on."
7. "Of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride. In her sepulchre there by the sea."
8. "The teeth! The teeth! They were here, and there, and everywhere, and visibly and palpably before me."
9. "Tis some visitor, I muttered, tapping at my chamber door. Only this and nothing more."
10. "His mode of equipping the party as ourang-outangs was very simple, but effective enough for his purposes."
Source: Author Joepetz
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.