Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. From which country does the lead character, Timon, hail?
2. When the wealthy Timon hosts a sumptuous feast why does everyone want to be near him?
3. "Timon of Athens" is Shakespeare's longest comedy.
4. What is the name of Timon's steward, one of his only true friends?
5. When Timon realizes that he does not have enough money to pay off the promises that he made, he asks his closest friends for help. What is the outcome?
6. Timon invites his betrayers to another party and serves them which of the following for dinner?
7. Ironically, what does Timon discover in the cave?
8. At the end of the play what happens to Timon?
9. Which of the following statements about the play "Timon of Athens" is NOT true?
10. This play has been performed at the Church of Saint Timon in Athens, Greece on September 31 for the past 300 years.
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.