Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the following characters, appearing in Ian Fleming's second "Bond" novel, endeavours to sell ancient gold coins to finance the SMERSH organisation?
2. One of SPECTRE's leaders, Tamil Rahani, is taken in by a ruse that sees a disgraced James Bond infiltrate the organisation in which 1984 novel, written by John Gardner?
3. In the sixth James Bond novel, "Dr No" (1958), the title villain has prosthetic body parts. What were they?
4. Milton Krest is the antagonist in which James Bond short story written by Ian Fleming?
5. Rosa Klebb is part of a SMERSH plot to kill James Bond in a humiliating sex scandal in which Ian Fleming novel?
6. In 1959 Ian Fleming released his seventh novel featuring James Bond. What was this novel, whose title villain was short and stocky and who desired to steal a precious metal from Fort Knox?
7. If it could be said that James Bond had an arch-nemesis, then it would be Ernst Stavro Blofeld. Blofeld appears in three of Ian Fleming's novels. Which is the odd one out?
8. In John Gardner's 1982 James Bond novel "For Special Services", he introduces Nena Bismaquer as Bond's antagonist. Nena turns out to be the daughter of which notable Bond adversary?
9. Le Chiffre was the very first Bond villain. He appeared in Ian Fleming's first Bond novel "Casino Royale" (1953). What did his name mean?
10. Francisco Scaramanga was known as which of the following, also the title of a James Bond novel?
Source: Author pollucci19
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.