Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which character worked at the Red Cross Hospital in Tadminster?
2. What was the name of Mrs. Inglethorp's parlourmaid?
3. What colour was Mrs. Inglethorp's despatch case?
4. Who witnessed Mrs. Inglethorp's last-written will?
5. Which of these things, commonly used by Mrs. Inglethorp, contained strychnine?
6. What colour beard was used as evidence?
7. Which character was arrested for espionage?
8. Whose fingerprints were found on the bottle of strychnine in the Tadminster Dispensary?
9. Which object was not found in John Cavendish's room?
10. Who was responsible for the murder of Emily Inglethorp?
Source: Author kyleisalive
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.