Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. When the dentist went to the toilet with a 'Readers Digest', how long did Peach say that the fish had to execute their escape plan, before he returned?
2. What was the name displayed on the camera that one of the divers used to take a picture of Marlin?
3. What was the name of the dentist's receptionist?
4. When Marlin and Dory gave their speech at the sink during the 'Fish are Friends' meeting, what word was labelled on a drawer behind them?
5. What answer did Dory give, when the school of silver fish made an impression of an octopus?
6. What was written on Darla's purple sweater, when she arrived at the surgery for her appointment?
7. Which of the the following names did Dory NOT use when referring to Nemo?
8. When Nemo was placed aboard the boat, what colour was the container that the dentist put him into?
9. On the dental surgery wall near the window, which animal was shown on a poster, advising patients to 'Floss'?
10. What colour was the wetsuit of the diver who took a picture of Marlin?
11. When Bloat and Gurgle argued about whether the dentist was using a Hedstrom File or a K-Flex on a patient, what fact did Bloat give to back up his point of view?
12. When the Aquascum 2003 scanned the fish tank, what did it announce the water temperature to be?
13. What word came next on the sign that was beside the human skull ornament in the fish tank? 'Didn't _____.'
14. How many men were aboard the fishing trawler, when the net caught Dory, along with all the grey fish?
15. What colour was the baby fish, that bounced off the sponge beds and started to cry, after Marlin told Nemo to go and play there?
Source: Author halzer
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.