Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In 1965, Allen wrote and appeared as a supporting player in an all-star farce. Which was it?
2. There is a foreign filmmaker that Woody Allen respects above all others. Do you know who he could be?
3. In 1989, Allen made 'New York Stories' with another two directors. Who were them?
4. In which of his black and white films did Madonna appear?
5. One of Allen's favorite actresses is Diane Wiest. On one of the following movies she doesn't appear. Which is it?
6. In 1994, he made a film in color and black and white. Do you know which was it?
7. What is the name of the character played by Mia Farrow in 'The Purple Rose of Cairo'?
8. Which was the first name of 'Zelig'?
9. In which film did Woody Allen and Diane Keaton re-unite again?
10. In 'Manhattan', Allen played a successful comedy writer. Do you remember the name of his character?
11. 'Interiors' tells the story of how many sisters?
12. In 'Alice' (1990), Mia Farrow is the wife of a very rich businessman. Who played it?
13. In 1992, Allen made a film using a handheld camera, almost experimental in its cinematography. Which was it?
14. Allen filmed a pastoral romantic comedy in the summer of 1981, featured by him and Mia Farrow at the beginning of their extraordinary association. Which was it?
15. Woody directed Sharon Stone in a brief early moment of what film?
Source: Author mpc
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor jmorrow
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.