Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Where are Lisa and Jenny Pailey headed as the movie opens?
2. Deputy Henderson is the first person that Jenny and Lisa find dead.
3. After exploring Jakob and Anna's bakery, the darkened town comes alive with sirens and whistles. How many people are standing in the street when this happens?
4. Which Patsy Cline song starts playing spontaneously inside the Candleglow Inn?
5. A message is found in one of the guest bathrooms at the inn. It is written on the mirror and states "Timothy Flyte The Ancient Enemy". Which of these ladies cosmetics is used to write that message?
6. What does the creature look like when it kills Stu?
7. According to Lisa, what is the creature?
8. Which tabloid does Dr. Timothy Flyte work for?
9. Dr. Timothy Flyte is what kind of doctor?
10. Jenny tells Bryce that their mother is a bad influence, and that is why she wanted Lisa to come to Colorado. Why is it that Jenny says that Lisa's mother is a bad influence?
11. Which answer choice did NOT occur while Lisa was alone in the bathroom?
12. General Copperfield questioned Dr. Flyte about his theory on the ancient enemy, and mass disappearances in history. Which of these was NOT one of the mass disappearances Flyte described?
13. While inside Buckley Garage, what song do the scientists hear a child singing?
14. Bryce comes to the conclusion that ______ is/are the creature's weakness.
15. Is the creature annihilated in the end?
Source: Author Gamemaster1967
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.