Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who was originally supposed to direct "Easter Parade"?
2. What song was cut from the film?
3. Who was supposed to play Don before Fred Astaire?
4. What was one of the problems Ann Miller had to face while dancing with one of her co-stars?
5. What happened to Judy Garland while she was filming "Fella with an Umbrella"?
6. "For Me and My Gal" and "Easter Parade" share one of the same lines that a character says to Judy Garland. What is it?
7. When Hannah was dancing, the white feathers of her dress kept flying off. Who was this an in-joke reference to?
8. Where was "Easter Parade" filmed?
9. What was the tagline for the film?
10. "Easter Parade" won a Writer's Guild of America Award for "Best Written American Musical". What was the other award it won?
Source: Author keh1121
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Polaris101
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.