Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The fabulous Colin Salmon plays the part of "The Invigilator". In the context of the movie, what's the best definition of an invigilator?
2. The invigilator gave the group a very precise set of instructions including a set of rules outlining what would disqualify them. Which of the following is NOT one of the actions which would disqualify them?
3. What type of company were they applying to?
4. The exam clock counting down adds to the tension of the film. How long do the applicants have for the exam?
5. One company employee who was not an applicant remained in the room during the exam, which one?
6. There were eight desks and chairs in the exam room. A single piece of paper and a pencil was on each desk. The paper contained a single word and a number. What word was on each piece of paper?
7. Who was the first applicant to be eliminated?
8. After determining they can speak to one another, the job seekers decide to use nicknames instead of their real names. White dubs the other six as Dark, Brunette, Blonde, Brown, Black, and....? Who is the seventh applicant?
9. How was Brunette eliminated?
10. What was the question the applicants needed to answer?
Source: Author seekernym
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor spanishliz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.